Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Meet Charlotte

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SweetSam's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jennifermarym:
    She is really cute, I love her eyes, oh and that outfit, everytime I see it I think "Blossom" (the TV show)!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yeah! I loved Blossom! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] You're right, the doll's clothes really do take you back. AG is almost like a time capsule.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your new girl. I'm sorry to hear she had such a bad journey, but she has found the perfect home now. Oh, and welcome to the Charlotte Name Club [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    Congratulations! She is a beautiful dollie!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] ptrasnlrd in CA. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jamtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2005
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! She's in great shape! I love the name too -- it's a classic that's coming back in style! The gray eyes are so pretty. Congratulations and enjoy her AND all her retro AG today clothes!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Charlotte(((waving))))! You are such a cutie!

    P.S. She DOES remind me of "Blossom" too!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Aryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughters name is Rachael Charlotte. The Charlotte is my grandmothers name. We also call her Rae-Rae!

    I had to look at the picture, because if the doll looked like my daughter I was going to freak out, but my daughter looks like Jess.

    Your doll is very cute, congratulations.

    Aryn

  7. #17
    Inactive Member amandajg's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2004
    Posts
    407
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's beautiful! I have the brown-haired, gray-eyed AGT and would love to get the blonde-haired, gray-eyed doll someday, too! I love the name, too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is GORGEOUS. Congrats!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •